The Consistometer is a low cost, durable, instrument for accurately checking laboratory or production samples against consistency, viscosity or flow rate standards.
It uses little bench space and is yet probably the simplest, most accurate method of conducting a variety of flow associated tests. It is already widely used in the chemical, paint, cosmetic and food processing industries.
The consistometer provides a single parameter for a variety of flow tests which can be carried out over any period under as near identical conditions as possible.
The Consistometer or Bostwick Consistometer is manufactured from stainless steel engraved with a series of precise graduations at 0.5 cm intervals.
To ensure accurate reproducibility, the instrument is levelled using the adjustment screws and spirit level.
- Low cost
- Ease of use
- Suitable for a variety of tests
- Provides a consistent platform for test
- Requires up to 100 ml of sample
- Stainless steel construction
- Engraved graduations for accurate results
- Leveling screws and spirit level enable accurate set up
- Available as standard or extended version