Digital Polarimeter AUTOPOL® V Plus
The AUTOPOL® V Plus Digital Polarimeter has the validation tools and features to satisfy today’s global pharmaceutical companies, including: instrument level 21CFR Part 11 compliance, NIST traceable calibration standards and a global list of installations. Rudolph Research has thousands of satisfied customers who praise the Autopol® V Plus’s quality, accuracy and reproducibility.
VIEW A VIDEO ABOUT THE AUTOPOL® V PLUS
Trouble viewing this video? Click Here
AUTOPOL® V Plus Polarimeter Standard Features and Accessories
- TempTrol™ — Electronic cooling & heating from 15°-40°C
- Six Standard Wavelengths: 365nm, 405nm, 436nm, 546nm, 589nm and 633nm
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance: Electronic Signature and secure local electronic data storage
- Domestic 3-year warranty and 20-year support guarantee
- International warranty varies by country
- Standard Accessories: TempTrol™, NIST Traceable Quartz Standard (single rotation), TempTrol™ 100mm Polarimeter Cell, TempTrol™, Temperature Validation Cell, Built-In Sample Measurement Probe
The AUTOPOL® V Plus Advantage
- 6m HCl acid resistance: Silco Steel coating on the polarimeter chamber temperature transfer surface and a Hastelloy measurement cell with NIST certificate certifying optical path length.
- To meet the FDA’s latest position on measurement bracketing, the Autopol® V Plus comes with a NIST traceable quartz plate with three rotations: +0.998° Arc, +10.998° Arc, -10.000° Arc. Each rotation has a NIST certificate.
- Windows based navigation architecture is so intuitive that most operators will never read the manual. But should you wish to reference the manual, it is stored right on the Autopol® V Plus’ internal memory.
- Available with automated sampling.
- Three USB ports allow quick and easy connection to a mouse, keyboard, printer, bar code scanner, or memory stick. One USB port is located on the front of the unit (shown above) and two USB ports are located on the back of the unit (shown below).
Network and Printer Communications Simplified
- Ethernet Port for Network Cable Connection
- Internet access allowing connection to Rudolph’s service department for remote testing and diagnostics
- Connect to any Windows® based printer via USB or direct to the server via Windows® Print Library
- Save measurement data direct to your Network/Server/USB Drive
Patented TempTrol™ Technology Eliminates the Need for a Water Bath. Here is How the TempTrol™ System Works:
TempTrol™ heating and cooling transfer surface
TempTrol™ cell with mating heating & cooling transfer surface manufactured with acid resistance materials: Hastelloy™ and Peek™.
Temperature is selected via the polarimeter’s touch screen. Temperature selection of 20°C shown left.
Place the TempTrol™ cell in your TempTrol™ equipped Autopol® polarimeter sample chamber to measure within ±0.2°C of the USP, EP, JP, or BP specified temperature (normally 20°C or 25°C ±0.5°C). For improved temperature performance or when working with acids (HCl) use the measurement port in the body of the cell. This also allows the inlet and outlet ports to be capped to avoid evaporation, fumes and spillage.
Rudolph provides a temperature validation cell with every TempTrol™ system. The temperature validation cell along with optional NIST traceable thermometer is designed to validate the temperature control performance of the polarimeter and cell to ±0.2°C.
A Fully Digital Polarimeter with an Intuitive Windows® 7 Embedded Based Interface
- 8 gigabytes of internal memory allow almost unlimited capacity for saving measurement data. The AUTOPOL® V PLUS is network ready and data may also be saved directly to your server or to any directory desired.
- Internet access is possible directly from the AUTOPOL® V PLUS’s touch screen. This feature allows real time contact with Rudolph Research Analytical’s Service and Technical Support Team who can access your instrument remotely to assist in Window navigation, method setup and troubleshooting.
- Windows based navigation architecture is so intuitive that most operators will never read the manual. But should you wish to reference the manual, it is stored right on the AUTOPOL® V PLUS’s internal memory.
- Three USB ports allow quick and easy connection to a mouse, keyboard, printer, bar code scanner, or memory stick. One USB port is located on the front of the unit and two USB ports are located on the back of the unit.
Flexible Method Management
Install your own measurement methods for immediate selection of the correct method to match your most common tests. Setting up your own custom methods is as simple as filling out a few screens like the one shown to the right.
Full 21CFR Part 11 Instrument Level Compliance
The AUTOPOL® V PLUS’s 21CFR Part 11 software module is easily enabled through the user friendly touch screen. This module gives you a Digital Polarimeter in full compliance with:
- Electronic signature
- Access levels
- Internal write protected storage
- Unique passwords
- Write protected documents sent directly to server
- Audit trail
The AUTOPOL® V PLUS polarimeter comes standard with Rudolph’s Hastelloy™ upgrade option. This option includes a Hastelloy cell and Silco Steel™ cell chamber for increased resistance to acids like 6 Molar HCl.